The Society of East Anglian Watercolourists are thrilled to have been informed by Rosa Sepple, our President and one of the selected exhibition judges, that the Council of the RI has approved the formation of an RI Award for a painting in their selected exhibition. For the first time, this year they will have an award from both of the two national watercolour societies, to be selected by their respective presidents.
Lillias August RI and Julia Sorrell RI are both Honorary Members of the SEAW
The online submission for the SEAW Selected Exhibition opens on 22nd May 2017
- Closing date for Submissions 14th August, 2017
- Delivery of paintings: 28th and 29th August 2017 (Venue and times TBA)
- Preview and Prizegiving: 29th August 2017
- Exhibition dates: 30th August to 17th September
- Collection of unsold works: 17th December.
For full exhibition details, entry requirements and submission details please go to: https://eastanglianwatercolourists.co.uk/new-exhibitions/